For author Beau Henderson the words “Rich Life” take on a special meaning. These two words are the hallmark of his business, The RichLife Group, of The RichLife Show airing weekly in national syndication on radio, and of his most recent best-selling book The RichLife – Ten Investments for True Wealth.
Beau is a master certified success coach, author, radio host and financial advisor. He has helped more than 3,000 families to discover their true relationship with money and equipped them to live a healthy, wealthy, fulfilled life on purpose.
Beau has sold over 25,000 copies of his best-selling book and built up a list of 5,000 subscribers…without spending a dime on advertising!
Beau’s unique message and brand powerfully resonate with his tribe-like following, which is clearly evident from the 100+ five-star Amazon reviews for his book and over 100 raving reviews on his iTunes podcast radio show.
You’ll discover how Beau used his past business hardships as a way to share his message, mission and RichLife philosophy to build a loyal and lasting relationship with his clients.
Beau will also reveal how to use storytelling to find your true “authentic voice” that’s true to your personality so you can deeply connect with your audience and attract your ideal client.
If you want to build a meaningful and legacy-driven business by sharing your inspirational message, then click on the link below to listen to this interview with Beau Henderson:
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
- 2:20 – Beau shares his background and why he decided to reinvent himself
- 3:50 – Beau explains the “Rich Life” brand
- 6:20 – How Beau created a following & why he’s passionate about it
- 8:45 – Beau explains “attraction marketing” and how he positioned himself as a coach
- 12:28 – How Beau went from creating an article to creating a brand
- 15:40 – What is Beau’s “Why” & what he gets the most fulfillment out of
- 18:40 – Beau explains “co-creation” & how he uses it to connect with his clients
- 20:22 – Why Beau doesn’t lead with products and how he gets less push back
- 22:43 – How Beau focuses on “themes’ to push content out in a big way
- 26:15 – What tips Beau has for advisors
- 28:10 – How Beau tells his story & still positions himself as the expert in the financial industry
- 34:27 – Finding your voice by defining your natural personality
- 38:02 – What tools Beau finds most useful in radio & podcasting & the purpose of each
- 43:41 – Beau talks about podcasting & being intentional with your time
- 45:47 – What books/thought leaders Beau finds most inspirational
- 51:46 – Tools Beau uses to create more efficiency
- 53:50 – What action financial advisors can take today to get started
- 57:30 – What advice Beau has for you to get started & how to connect with him
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Connect with Beau – http://www.richlifeadvisors.com/
- The Rich Life book by Beau Henderson
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
Click here to subscribe for free and receive every new episode automatically.
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!