Have you ever dreamed of spending more time at the beach? How would you like to spend more time with your family away from the busy day-to-day operations from your business?
Well if I got your attention, then you’re really going to dig my podcast interview with Jason Wenk founder of Retirement Wealth Advisors. Whenever I spend time with Jason, my head is always spinning because he thinks about business and life in such an incredibly unique way.
Jason is all about making a HUGE impact, and in order to do so, he fiercely protects his time so he can focus those activities that produce the highest level of contribution.
In this insightful interview, Jason reveals how he has been able to live in his beach house in Laguna Beach, CA while running his successful RIA.
We talk about why it’s absolutely critical for you to value your number #1 asset: YOUR TIME in order to design a business that enables you to live your life on your terms.
Jason also reveals his daily morning rituals and how he’s been able to develop and maintain an unshakable positive mental mindset throughout the day in order to produce mind blowing results and get more done than you ever thought was possible.
You’ll also discover where you should start with Internet Marketing, if you’re just getting started and what Jason would do differently today if he had to start over.
You’re definitely going to want to listen to this entire podcast interview and have a pen and notepad handy, click on the links below to access our this exclusive interview:
- 00:33 – Introduction of Jason Wenk
- 04:44 – Jason shares how he got started in the financial industry
- 07:19 – How Frank Kern influenced Jason’s career path
- 09:08 – Jason explains how his business is set up today & why “time” is important
- 10:11 – Jason explains the concept of “disbelief” & how he uses it to his advantage
- 13:27 – What rituals or exercises Jason recommends to get focused each day
- 16:29 – Jason shares how he prioritizes and protects his family life
- 22:26 – Why having a personal assistant changed everything
- 24:10 – How Jason gets into the “flow state”
- 27:13 – Jason gives ways advisors can challenge old paradigms
- 31:10 – Jason shares his tips and feedback on Mastermind groups
- 36:13 – What influencers or thought leads that make a difference in Jason’s life
- 39:04 – Specific tools Jason uses to be productive
- 42:54 – Jason tells us if he could start over what he would do differently
- 47:48 – Jason’s closing comments and why he’s a fan of Advisor Internet Marketing
- 49:36 – How you can connect with Jason and his company
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Author Seth Godin – http://www.sethgodin.com/sg/ (books mentioned: Purple Cow, All Marketers are Liars, Linchpin)
- Author Dan Kennedy – http://www.amazon.com/Dan-S.-Kennedy/e/B000AP7EBS (books mentioned: Ultimate Sales Leader, No BS series)
- Brendon Burchard – http://brendon.com/ (book mentioned: Life’s Golden Ticket)
- Google apps – https://apps.google.com/ (Chrome, Drive, various apps)
- Wealthbox – http://www.wealthbox.com/
- Setmore – http://www.setmore.com/
- Retirement Wealth Advisors – http://retirementwealthadvisors.com/
- Formula Folios – http://formulafolios.com/
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!