Today’s guest went from being a predominantly annuity-based advisor to building a thriving $50M AUM firm in less than 2.5 years.
My guest’s name is Wes White, he is the founder of Patriot Wealth. Together with his father, Wes runs a thriving practice that integrates digital and offline marketing to consistently attract new clients.
If you missed our last show, be sure to episode #23 Matt Gulbransen called How To Bring In $28 Million In New Business Every Year, While Getting 100% Of Your Marketing Costs Paid For.
Today Wes will share with you why he and his father ditched traditional dinner seminars for a new way to get in front of new qualified prospects.
In this interview with Wes reveals:
- How they’re successfully combining digital marketing with offline marketing to get in front of prospects.
- How Wes has masterfully adapted Jason Wenk’s sales process to gather more of the client’s assets WITHOUT ever having to hard sell any products (Wes and his team effortlessly sold over $450K in target life and $4.3MM in Annuity/Single Premium life!)
- His advice on partnering with family to build your practice.
- The one thing that Wes avoids doing when he first wakes up to program his mind for success each morning (most advisors don’t do this)
- The powerful way that Wes uses transparency with his prospects to gain their trust and business
- How Wes will be continuing to evolve his practice to attract more prospects online (the answer might surprise you, it certainly surprised me).
I remember the first time I met Wes I was impressed with what he was up to with his business and to see the explosive growth he’s experiencing is truly inspiring. Wes likes to rip it up on a snowmobile and invited me to join him 🙂
Check out this killer interview with Wes White:
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Patriot Wealth
- The Power of Your Subconscious Mind, by Dr. Joseph Murphy
- Every Day Is Saturday Podcast – Sam Crowley
- Retirement Wealth Advisors
- Jason Wenk
- MM1 Collective
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!