Marketing for financial advisors is far different today than it was even just a few short years ago. So it’s super important to know what’s working RIGHT NOW and what to you can expect will be the “next big thing” in 2018.
It’s been awhile since we’ve released a new podcast episode, so we figured what better time than now to share with you the latest trends we’re seeing working with some of the top advisors today.
In today’s episode, we discuss the top seven biggest marketing trends and tips for independent financial advisors in 2018.
In this episode with we talk about:
- How $100MM+ advisors are combining traditional and digital marketing to maximize their marketing ROI. (4:00)
- How to engage with prospects with a “seminar presentation” that runs on autopilot. (5:55)
- The benefits of running a live event through a webinar funnel. (6:37)
- Utilizing FinTech to be more efficient, work less or do less hard work. (10:43)
- The best way to produce an ongoing source of traffic, leads, and appointments to grow your business. (14:30)
- How to use your persona to build a massive tribe of your ideal clients. (18:00)
- Providing an on-demand way for consumers to consume your content through podcasting. (23:42)
- How to “read your clients’ minds” to discover exactly what they want – and then provide the best custom marketing message. (31:46)
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Jason Wenk
- Formula Folios
- INC 500
- Webinar Jam / EverWebinar
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Simon Sinek
- Jeff Rose
- Podcasting Editor
- Podcast SOP
- Ask Method Book
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!