Today I interview Dave Lahkani, one of the nation’s most recognized experts on applied persuasion, human influence and business growth strategies.
How much easier would your job be if your prospects instantly liked you, believed you and understood how you could help them?
Using simple persuasion tactics you can easily build rapport, trust and an emotional connection with your prospects, making it easier to increase sales.
Let me be clear, I’m not talking about manipulation or any type of trickery.
Just simple and subtle persuasion tactics you can use to make it easy for your prospects to trust and like you.
Dave was raised in a religious cult (more on that in the interview). Who better to learn about persuasion and human behavior than someone with real-life exposure to not-so-good persuasion?
Besides that, Dave has authored several books including “Persuasion: The Art of Getting What You Want” & “Subliminal Persuasion.” He’s shared his knowledge on stage to over 3 million people in 126 countries. Dave is an entrepreneur whose companies have recently made the Inc. 500 list.
His consulting clients include companies such as BodyBulding.com, Mortar Health Systems, GE, Procter & Gamble, IBM and more. He’s even been hired by the Country of Poland to help solve national problems.
It’s safe to say Dave know’s a thing or two about persuasion.
Today Dave will reveal persuasion secrets to help you develop deeper relationships with your customers and clients.
In today’s podcast you discover:
- How growing up in a religious cult helped Dave gain a more in-depth understanding of persuasion and human behavior.
- How to correctly use persuasion tactics such as reciprocity, socialproof and storytelling to get prospects to connect with you, trust and like you.
- The difference between manipulation and persuasion and how to overcome people’s fear of being manipulated.
- How to build a trustworthy persona and personality that doesn’t immediately turn people off.
- Subtle persuasion tricks that subconsciously trigger trust in the people you talk to.
- The art of storytelling: how to use stories to capture the attention of your prospects, while building trust and an emotional connection.
And much more.
You’ll gain valuable insights on how you can use persuasion in your practice to close more sales and grow your practice faster.
If you want to be a more effective communicator and trusted Financial Advisor, then you enjoy
It’s all about persuasion in this week’s episode and you don’t want to miss it.
Click the button below to listen to this episode:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!