Guests of my Podcast have really been open to sharing valuable “inside information” that keeps them on the cutting-edge and keeps the profits pouring in…
This week I turn the table and last week’s guest Seth Greene interviews me about how I got started and ultimately founded Advisor Internet Marketing.
I feel a little funny talking about myself…
However, in the interview I’ll spill the beans on my humble beginnings in the corporate world…
How I cut my marketing teeth in home business and direct sales industry… and eventually used my Internet marketing skills to help a prominent Annuity Firm become one of the top in the country.
Up until now, where I teach Advisors how to use what I’ve learned with AdvisorInternetMarketing.com.
I’ll reveal some of the mistakes I’ve made along the way, and some of the lessons and insights I’ve learned from my amazing mentors.
Today I also reveal how I integrated proven direct response marketing tactics into a powerful and scalable online sales machine for a top Annuity Firm.
In today’s podcast you discover:
- A breakdown of the online sales process I used to help grow one of the top Annuity Firms in the country
- How to integrate and find the perfect (most profitable) balance between online and offline marketing.
- One word and a simple philosophy I received from Robert Kiyosaki that has shaped my marketing and business.
- A simple marketing philosophy that has allowed me to excel while other firms struggle to stay afloat.
- Specific books, advice and marketing tools that have changed my life, my business and allow me to leverage my time and efforts.
Plus a whole lot more.
I reveal all, and I know you’ll benefit from my years of experience, learning, reading and the tens of thousands of dollars I’ve spent on coaching, seminars and training programs.
It’s all about me this week, but I know you’ll pick up several valuable tips, takeaways, philosophies and ideas you can immediately apply in your practice and see amazing results.
If you want practical tips on building your dream practice, you don’t want to miss it.
Click the link below to listen to today’s episode:
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
- 1:45 Introduction of Jovan
- 2:45 How Jovan got started in marketing
- 7:08 How Jovan got into the financial industry
- 9:25 What are the biggest mistakes Jovan sees advisors making
- 11:20 Jovan shares what he loves most about this business
- 13:05 What is a marketing funnel and how does it work?
- 17:58 Jovan shares why he believes in “modeling”
- 19:59 What’s the best advice Jovan has been given
- 21:28 Best books Jovan has read that have made the most difference in his life
- 23:12 How to get in touch with Jovan
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
Click here to subscribe for free and receive every new episode automatically.
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!