Today I interview Jeremiah Desmarais,who’s been labeled “One the greatest marketing minds in the financial industry” by executives and thought leaders.
Last year, Jeremiah delivered the Ted Talk ‘The Democratization of Marketing’ to a standing ovation. He’s helped over 100,000 insurance and financial advisors in 51 countries generate over 2 million leads leading to over $300M in commissions.
He has helped scale companies into the tens of millions of dollars in revenue and has been cited on pretty much every major news network including CNN, NBC and Inc 500 Fast Growth companies.
Today Jeremiah is going to reveal how to create yourself as the preeminent authority in your marketplace and to become the nucleus to attract affluent clients.
Listen as Jeremiah walks you through how to build online groups that you can leverage in the off-world world to connect with top ideal clients and have your calendar booked solid.
Click the button below to listen to this episode:
- 0:44 Introduction of Jeremiah
- 3:35 Welcome
- 3:54 Jeremiah tells us how he got into the industry
- 7:28 An important takeaway not to miss
- 8:28 We learn about how Jeremiah started working with Jay Abraham
- 14:03 What tips Jeremiah gives to connect with influential people
- 21:04 Jeremiah shares what he’s seeing it the marketplace today and how he works with advisors
- 25:03 He walks us through creating a network and how to become “preeminent”
- 29:44 How Jeremiah leverages networks and uses LinkedIn as a strategy
- 46:38 Jeremiah gives examples of how this strategy is working for advisors
- 51:11 Jeremiah highlights the 4 steps to building a successful LinkedIn group
- 51:46 Why people are willing to pay up to $40K for LinkedIn groups
- 53:03 How Jeremiah’s strategy completes the missing link of connecting
- 56:17 Thank you for being open-minded and being in the top 1%
- 57:48 How Jeremiah is inspired and his journey of growth
- 60:39 Tools Jeremiah uses and recommends
- 64:19 How Advisors can connect with Jeremiah
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!