If you had to start over rebuilding your practice, what would you do differently?
Closing 2 annuity contracts in your first 60 days after restructuring your practice is a statistic we don’t see much in our industry.
However, advisor Terry Ciotti did so after returning to his practice following a forced medical sabbatical.
And he did without using the more traditional approach…
- No dinner seminars
- No retirement workshops
- No TV interviews
- No radio interviews
- And no driving across town
In fact, he took a more direct approach to closing annuity business and is seeing spectacular results right out of the gate.
Last year he wrote over $4M in annuity business YTD.
Results like this rarely happen unless you have an established sales funnel and qualified prospect pipeline that you’ve been building for months or even years.
However, that wasn’t the case with Terry.
After the forced medical sabbatical, advisor Terry Ciotti had to basically start over.
Even though he was at a disadvantage, he managed to close 2 annuity cases in his first 60 days back after he joined our program.
Which leads us back to our question…
If you had to start over, what would you do differently?
Would you host seminars, work leads into clients, and drive across town closing business?
Or, would you take a more streamlined approach like Terry?
Here are some quick facts about Terry Ciotti:
- Has closed just shy of $4M in annuity business YTD.
- Several years ago, Terry survived a medical situation that literally brought him to the brink of death (Terry was not sure that he would survive).
- After getting his health back on track, he completely eliminated his office and staff.
- He does NOT host any dinner seminars, educational classes, radio shows, or any type of traditional marketing.
- He has an uncanny ability to connect with affluent and HNW clients, with whom he regularly meets and feels comfortable working.
- When Terry isn’t working, he’s jet-setting around the globe to exotic locations and he enjoys spending time with his son flying (his son is an experienced pilot).
No two advisors are alike.
They all come from diverse backgrounds, overcome different obstacles, and find unique paths to success.
Everyone’s story has valuable lessons any advisor can learn and benefit from.
And the story of Terry Ciotti is no exception.
Which is why Terry was our featured guest on this episode of the Annuity Experts Show.
This is a value-packed show with ideas and techniques you can implement into your practice right away.
Our featured guest, advisor Terry Ciotti will show us how he bounced back and started strong after his forced medical sabbatical.
He is skilled at working with HNW clients and shared some of his secrets with us.
On top of that, Terry was able to do that without hosting dinner seminars or workshops (and he’ll walk you through how he did it).
His practice is now set up, so he can travel the world with his son and enjoy the jet-set life.
Terry’s unique situation, which forced him to leave his practice and fight for his life, only to return stronger than ever, is one every advisor needs to hear.
Terry is truly an example of an advisor who built his practice around his dream life when he plugged into the right marketing system (and he gave away some of his best ideas).
This was a value-packed show with ideas you can use to boost your bottom line right away.
P.S. If you would like to fast-track your practice the same way Terry did with our done-for-you virtual marketing system, give us a call at (520) 639-9479 or…