When a part-time advisor can outearn his full-time job, we want to know about it.
That’s exactly the case with Brian.
Brian was looking for a way to grow his income on the side.
He looked at many options but started to look into annuities.
At his firm, he saw how advisors were making money doing seminars and workshops on nights and weekends, then drove across town to close business.
But here’s the interesting part, as a CFP Brian worked with a lot of advisors at his RIA, but he didn’t like the idea of running seminars and workshops on evenings and weekends, then racing across town to turn prospects into clients.
Brian didn’t have the time to dedicate to that schedule. He had to find something more efficient.
If you could only work 10 to 15 hours a week, how would you more efficiently run your practice?
That’s a critical question advisor Brain had to answer when he became a part-time advisor.
Because Brian had a few things working against his favor…
- First, he had minimal annuity experience and expertise (Brian had never closed an annuity case before).
- Second, he had no time to run seminars and workshops.
- Third, he had no time to drive around town to meet with clients and close leads.
- Fourth, he had no leads or sales pipeline to get in front of high-quality annuity prospects.
- And fifth, he only had about 10 to 15 hours a week to dedicate to his practice.
Luckily, an advisor Brian worked with, introduced him to our flagship Annuity Gator marketing program as an easier way to get in front of high-quality prospects and close them with no in-person meetings.
Although Brian had a steep learning curve… he is now on track to writing $3M in annuity business in his first 9 months.
Brian, a full-time CFP at a large RIA, discovered the fastest way to build a part-time practice and produce a full-time income by working only 10-15 hours a week.
Brian is a perfect example of an advisor who plugged into the right marketing system and can now close business with no in-person meetings working only part-time.
And he wants to share how he did it with you.
Because in order for Brian to be successful he had to find:
- A way to close business without in-person meetings “virtually” from his home or office.
- A predictable system to get in front of high-quality annuity prospects on a consistent basis without doing workshops, dinner seminars, or interviews on TV or radio.
- Access to efficient tools and virtual sales training that allows him to deliver first-class service in the least amount of time.
- Access to other “virtual” advisors who were on the same path he could share ideas with to accelerate his success.
We want to dissect Brian’s practice and unpack all the time-saving ideas and systems that enable him to produce amazing results with only part-time effort.
Brian’s journey as a full-time CFP at a large RIA, and a part-time advisor is the topic of this Annuity Experts Show.
We’ll interview Brian and uncover how he produced full-time results with only part-time effort.
Because what Brian did to level the playing field to his advantage… and put him on course to writing 3M in annuity business this year (working only part-time)… can be useful to any advisor looking to boost sales quickly.
Here are some timestamps so you can just skip to the good parts:
- 3:30 – The type of results a “virtual” advisor can achieve working only 10 to 15 hours a week plugged into the right sales system.
- 4:25 – The shortcut any advisor can use to become an annuity expert in only a few months (even if you know next to nothing about annuities).
- 6:53 – What to do (and not to do) if you have zero leads and you want to get started fast.
- 8:08 – The virtual sales and marketing system you can plug into to streamline your location-independent practice success.
- 11:45 – What advantage do annuities have over selling stocks and other investments.
- 13:00 – Why virtual leads are superior to leads generated by seminars and workshops (the answer may surprise you).
- 13:55 – How long it takes to master the virtual sales process and successfully close business with no in-person meetings.
- 15:45 – How to open a first appointment that quickly builds rapport and secures a second appointment.
- 17:39 – How to build trust and confidence over the phone that will ensure prospects will work with you.
- 19:00 – Why being an informed annuity expert can beat out other advisors who are just looking for a sale.
- 23:59 – The research and basic tech tools needed to run a successful “virtual” practice (it’s less than you think).
- 24:46 – Easy follow-up and presentation tips to go above and beyond what most advisors do.
- 25:50 – How to organize, grade and track leads to effectively follow up and serve clients faster and easier.
- 27:05 – What CRM & annuity research tools/software are critical to close business over the phone.
- 33:25 – Mistakes “virtual” advisors make at the start (and how to avoid them, this alone is worth watching the replay).
- 37:09 – How many state licenses you need to get started as a virtual advisor and when to get them (each state is different, avoid the mistake Brian made early on).
- 42:50 – Brian’s average case size as a virtual advisor.
- 43:18 – Effective follow-up tips and strategies that provide extra value and first-class service to clients.
- 45:30 – When and what type of text messages to send that get a response (copy and use this message to get an immediate response from your prospects).
- 47:30 – How to be the type of advisor people want to talk to, work with and respond to.
- 48:40 – The attitude that most new advisors put out that quickly turns prospects away (have this winning attitude instead).
- 49:30 – The new advisor “superpower” that will quickly set you apart from the competition (many advisors lack this powerful attribute, and it has nothing and EVERYTHING to do with sales).
- 50:15 – How to plug into a virtual sales and marketing system to streamline and grow your practice faster.
- 51:20 – What to do if you’re hesitant to try a “virtual” sales process.
- 54:00 – How to get a leg-up over hard-selling advisors.
- 54:39 – The type of training needed to be a successful location-independent advisor from the get-go (and how long it takes).
- 56:50 – How to get an experienced advisor to mentor you on your first few virtual sales calls.
If you want more free time, but don’t want to sacrifice sales, or service to clients…
If you’re at all curious about what it actually takes to build a virtual practice, close business without in-person meetings, or are evaluating different annuity lead programs…
Then you must hear Brian’s story.
Brian embraced and became dedicated to mastering the art of virtual sales and is on track to writing 3M in annuity business in his first 9 months working only 10 to 15 hours a week!
The advantages “virtual” advisors have has been growing as more people embrace technology and the conveniences it provides.
But, technology alone isn’t enough if you want to be a successful location-independent advisor.
And as you’ll learn for this episode of the Annuity Experts Show, he reveals what it took to become a successful part-time advisor and how it took more than just technology to succeed.
If you want to learn more about Brian’s success and apply his winning strategies to your practice… watch the episode now.
I’m certain you’ll take away multiple time-saving and bottom-line boosting ideas you can implement into your practice right away.
P.S. If you’re looking to get full-time results with only part-time effort, a critical element is working with an FMO that helps advisors master the art and science of virtual client acquisition.
To learn more about our done-for-you digital marketing program and virtual sales mastermind…
Call us at (520) 639-9479 or…
P.P.S. We don’t like high-pressure, hard sales environments, or any bait-n-switch unethical practices. We promise none of that on our call.
See the truth about digital marketing in our industry and why 87% of advisors’ digital marketing campaigns don’t work. Click the link below to download our exclusive report:
→ How To Attract Endless Annuity Prospects & Clients Automatically
Would you like to ramp up your annuity production, without having to host dinner seminars, live events, or educational classes? Watch this:
→ How To Close FIAs 100% Virtually In Shorts & A Tank Top – Without An Office, Staff Or Any In-Person Meetings