If you want to streamline how you run your practice (work less and still produce high results)…
Outsourcing some of your day-to-day tasks may seem like a great idea.
However, many advisors get stuck building a virtual team because there are several hurdles to overcome when starting out.
Obstacles such as:
- Where do you find the best talent (in the US or abroad)?
- What’s the best way to pay your virtual team members?
- What projects should you outsource?
- How do you manage virtual employees and ensure maximum efficiency?
The truth is, you can spend more hours managing your team than you would if you just did it yourself, unless you have an effective blueprint for efficient virtual team management.
With the right outsourcing strategy, you can free up more time to serve clients and win more business.
However, managing a virtual team can be a challenge if you take the wrong approach.
Whether you want to build a solo practice, small business, or large company, the right virtual team can help you streamline the process and reach your goals faster.
For the past 2 years, our team here at AIM has built and managed a 100% virtual team of now over 30 full and part-time employees.
Which is why, on this episode of the Annuity Experts Show, we revealed how you can hire, manage, and save time with a highly effective virtual team.
Whether you’re looking to:
- Hire a graphic designer to create a logo
- Build a website
- Manage social media
- Create content (blog posts, emails, reports, etc)
- Transcribe or edit videos
We showed you what works and what doesn’t when it comes to building a virtual team.
Even if you don’t want a 100% virtual practice, what you learn can help you get started taking back your free time and doing more of what you’re best at — serving clients and being the annuity expert your clients need.
We walked you through shortcuts to help you avoid making some of the biggest outsourcing or hiring mistakes.
All of our work is designed to help you, the advisor, serve your clients and produce more business.
Here are a few topics we covered:
- What projects you can outsource and the best places to find talent.
- How to attract talent using our “hiring funnel” to hire and fire virtual employees.
- How to best communicate with your virtual team and manage projects.
- The best way to build a virtual productive team culture that matches your core values.
Just this alone can save you hours of extra work and frustration.
We gave away all our virtual business templates we use to find superstars and weed out the wanna-bes as fast as possible.
So, if you are ready to streamline your practice and get more done while creating more freedom in your life, then click on the link below to start building your virtual team.
P.S. If you want to work with an FMO that caters to the needs of a virtual advisor and learn more about our done-for-you marketing program…
Call us at (520) 639-9479 or…