Disruption is a powerful word and in today’s podcast, you’ll meet Nic West, who is actively disrupting the process of buying and selling life insurance.
Nic is an author, speaker, consultant and frequent contributor to industry publications. As an insurance agent, Nic has held over 100,000 sales conversations over the phone and personally written more than 6,000 life insurance policies.
As the founder of NinjaQuoter.com he leverages his experience in virtual sales, SEO, social media, and online marketing to help advisors create their online presence and profit from it. His online service Ninja Quoter provides advisors access to online tools that make the process of buying and selling life insurance easy for both advisors and clients alike.
Nic works with advisors to help them automate their day-to-day activities and transform their practice from traditional face-to-face model to a virtual, location independent business.
Click on the link below to discover how Nic West helps advisors build up their web properties and generate their own leads online.
- 2:00 – Nick shares how he got started in the industry
- 4:33 – Nick shares how he created the tool ninjaquoter.com & how it’s opened doors for agents/advisors
- 7:09 – Nick tells us what he’s doing that is working for advisors today & how he’s helping agents and advisors sell more using this technology
- 9:55 – How does this work and how to my consumers get access to your quoting system
- 14:00 – How this works on the sales side and how Nick coaches advisors to turn the prospect into a sale
- 15:35 – Nick shares how he plans to make a big impact in the financial industry
- 20:45 – Nick tells us why process automation is important and how advisors can adopt a virtual sales process
- 24:30 – Nick tells us more about the automation process and why it should do most of the selling for you
- 28:18 – Nick shares his thoughts on where consumers are today are why you need processes that cater to multiple demographics
- 33:40 – Nick gives tips on how to forge a relationship and how he sets himself apart
- 36:10 -What books & thought leaders Nick is following now
- 40:28 – If Nick started over, what he would do differently today and advice for someone just starting out
- 44:20 The best way to connect with Nick
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Email Nic – [email protected]
- Nic’s website – Ninjaquoter.com
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss
- The Denim Rivet podcasts
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!