I’ve had the good privilege to work side-by-side with my good friend and business partner Fernando Godinez. Over the years he’s been my secret weapon to implement and deploy marketing ideas and campaigns quickly.
Fernando is one of the rare few people that “get” both technology and marketing. He’s a certified Google Adwords and Analytics expert and has managed millions of dollars in advertising dollars and produced over 500,000 leads online.
One of the mantras I’ve adopted from Fernando is what he calls… “Implementation at the speed of light!”
When it comes to your marketing, these are the following questions that enter our prospect’s minds:
“Do I Know You?” ― “Do I like you?” ― “Do I trust you?”
In today’s podcast we dive into 4 proven ways to get your prospects to know, like and trust you and we reveal the latest marketing implementation tools that you need to start using right away.
Check it out our latest podcast interview by clicking the link below:
- 2:26 – Fernando and the role he plays at Advisor Internet Marketing
- 3:00 – Fernando shares his background and how he got started in the industry
- 5:53 – How Fernando views the future of technology & what advisors should be embracing today
- 8:33 – Fernando defines a marketing funnel & what it’s designed for
- 10:20- What are the top technology tools Fernando recommends today
- 13:38 – Fernando talks about converting prospects into leads
- 17:38 – How to build relational equity & why advisors should have a relationship with their list
- 21:08 – Fernando explains the biggest mistake you can make and why you need a receptive list
- 37:55 – Fernando tells us who creates goodwill value for him
- 40:51 – A behind the scenes look at what’s in the works to give you a huge advantage and create appointments
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Advisor Internet Marketing
- Advisor Funnel Blueprint waiting list
- Thrive Leads
- Lead Pages
- Click Funnels
- Dollar Shave Club
- Tim Ferriss
- Ryan Levesque
- Neil Patel
- Ryan Deiss
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!