I’ve been having a lot of conversations with advisors lately.
Most of the advisors have shared with me the same frustrations and concerns — many of which are related to virtual client acquisition.
I hope you’ll find this information helpful as you explore new and innovative ways to grow your practice during these uncertain times.
In this episode we talk about:
- A quick history of how media “inflection points” have changed the course of history and how it’s happening right now in our industry.
- How to know if you’re working with a “rent-seeker” and what type of value you should be seeking with your annuity business.
- What to do differently with your marketing campaigns to ensure that you can produce predictable results month over month.
- The real truth behind webinar funnels and what to look out for before you convert your dinner seminar or online workshop into a live or evergreen webinar.
- What to know before you embark on implementing digital marketing by yourself (do-it-yourself vs outsourcing it).
- The seismic changes happening right now to baby boomers and retirees and how they are getting financial advice and researching annuities.
I apologize in advance because the recording was a bit rough and not as polished as I would have liked it to be (heck I’m a bit rusty), but I wanted to get this content out to you right away.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Jason Wenk – Entrepreneur and founder of Altruist and FormulaFolios
- Kennedy vs Nixon – How the Nixon-Kennedy Debate Changed the World
- Full Stack Marketer – Definition of full stack marketing
I’m hosting a live webinar where I’ll be walking advisors through how we’re using a proven digital marketing framework to attract annuity prospects.
Click the link below to register for that webinar:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you loved the show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!