Marketing for financial advisors is far different today than it was even just a few short years ago. So if you missed our last podcast episode be sure to check out: “The Top 7 Biggest Marketing Trends And Tips for Independent Advisors in 2018.”
I’ve got a great show lined up for you today. My guest’s name is Terry Heys and don’t let his laid-back demeanor fool you… because he’s truly one of the sharpest advisors that I’ve had the privilege to work with.
Terry has devised how to build a highly profitable (and high income) advisory business that provides immense freedom.
He consistently writes at least $7MM of annuities 100% virtually annually (over the phone) and makes an additional six-figure income.
Because he’s built his practice around his own schedule and lifestyle, he started another e-commerce business that’s bringing in over $20-30K per month in revenue!
Suffice it to say, Terry is not a conventional “old-school” advisor and he’s purposely chosen a more simple and highly profitable business model that provides him a strong income and the freedom to travel with his family, go to his daughter’s gymnastics meets and participate in cycling events with his wife.
So if you’re looking for ways to create more freedom with your practice and create a sales process that supports your ideal lifestyle, it’s easier than you think…
Click here to check out our latest episode: Virtual Sales Secrets: How To Build A Highly Profitable One-Man-Practice
In this podcast episode, we discuss:
- How to use the Internet’s power to reach more prospects outside of your geographical area
- How to build your practice around your own schedule and lifestyle
- How to create a thriving, highly profitable virtual practice through virtual sales
- Which tools you need to communicate effectively in a virtual environment
- How to build rapport and create meaningful relationships through conversations with your prospects
- How to transition a prospect telephone conversation to a live virtual presentation (by “role-playing” a typical sales conversation)
- Realistic closing ratios when working virtually
- How to determine the ideal sales cycle
- How to adapt a virtual sales process into a traditional advisory practice
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you loved the show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!