Get Started
Digital FUN

Top 10 Reasons You Know That You Are An Annuity Producer [VIDEO]

In this hilarious David Letterman Top 10 parody, Joe Simonds gives you the Top 10 Reasons You Know That are an Annuity Producer.

After being in the annuity industry for over a decade, I saw the good, the bad, and even some ugly.  And just like any industry, the annuity producer industry has its shares of pros, cons, quirks, and even some pretty funny things like a high amount of mustaches and short sleeve shirts with ties…sometimes you can’t help but smile.

So in this video, I wanted to have a little fun and remind annuity producers that it is okay to laugh and make light of what many times seems to be a dull industry sometimes.

Here are the Top 10 Reasons you know that you are an annuity producer today.

10. You have given out more free meals than most soup kitchens

9. You finally hired your first assistant who ended up spending 30% of her time filling out annuity apps, and the other 70% fending off FMO calls

8. You have been burned by at least one fly by night lead company based out of California

7. You are in the only industry that has so many reward trips that your spouse is actually burnt out on going to Mexico, Hawaii, and the Bahamas

6. You cherish that Free subscription to Retirement Advisor Magazine each month.

5. Anytime that you put a new article on ProducersWeb, you make bets to see if Steve Savant, Paul Cross, Stephen Foreman, or Coach Pete will be the first to comment

4. You have actually considered moving to a new state just to get access to better annuity products

3. You have had to tell at least one FMO recruiter to NEVER call you again…ever again

2. You have had the moment in a conference with other “so called” top annuity producers where you look around the room and you say under your breath, “There is no way that some of these clowns are producing more than me”

And the #1 Reason that you know you are an Annuity Producer today is…

1. You simply enjoy being part of an industry where the mustache ratio is 3:1

 

P.S. – If you enjoyed this, PLEASE share it socially using the social media buttons.  

P.P.S. – If  you can think of any other funny annuity producer reasons, then please put them in the comment section below

 

annuity producer

annuity agentsannuity expertsannuity producerannuity producersdavid letterman top 10 parodyfind an annuity expertfind an annuity producertop annuity agentstop annuity producerswhat is an annuity producer

Fernando Godinez

Fernando Godinez is the CEO of Advisor Internet Marketing. He’s been the architect behind some of the top financial advisors online presence in the country and help them triple their practice through online lead generation. Over the past few years he has been responsible for generating over 500k leads through online marketing and lead generation campaigns for independent financial advisors.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Privacy Settings
We use cookies to enhance your experience while using our website. If you are using our Services via a browser you can restrict, block or remove cookies through your web browser settings. We also use content and scripts from third parties that may use tracking technologies. You can selectively provide your consent below to allow such third party embeds. For complete information about the cookies we use, data we collect and how we process them, please check our Privacy Policy
Youtube
Consent to display content from Youtube
Vimeo
Consent to display content from Vimeo
Google Maps
Consent to display content from Google
Spotify
Consent to display content from Spotify
Sound Cloud
Consent to display content from Sound