Is Your Financial Practice Leaking Profits?
Drrrrrip…Drrrrrip…Drrrrrip… Drip, drip, drip!
My friend first noticed his leak one day during a heavy rain storm.
He called the roofer and found some damage. But after replacing the damage, the leak returned.
After two huge holes cut in his ceiling and walls, several plumber visits, and a full year later, he was able to plug this pesky leak once and for all.
The thing is… the leak and the problem existed for many years before it became apparent.
While the roof was the culprit for “some” of the problem, the drip was caused by a design flaw in the plumbing upstairs.
A Proven Referral Marketing System for Financial Advisors
Whether you want to admit it or not, your practice has leaks too.
In fact, chances are good that you are losing clients (and therefore money) every single day without even realizing it. Even worse, according to a study conducted by the Goethe University of Frankfurt and the University of Pennsylvania, the type of customers you are losing are “more profitable and loyal than normal customers.” The study found that these customers have “a higher contribution margin, a higher retention rate and were more valuable in both the short and long run.”
Now I’m willing to bet that if I asked you if you wanted more clients, you’d tell me “YES.”
Especially when I told you that you could gain better clients who would invest more and be more loyal to you.
So what is this pesky leak?
Well there might actually be several leaks in your practice, but one of the top leaks that I’m referring to here is the lost opportunity from referrals. Here are a just a few reasons that you should be interested in getting more referrals.
- Referrals give you better clients and better margins because they often cost much less to acquire than pursuing a cold lead.
- Plus because they were referred by someone they trust, there is much less sales resistance.
- This also gives you the ability to charge a premium if you’re fee-based or gather even more assets.
- Plus, because your clients are referring new people to your practice, you won’t have to rely so heavily on cold new traffic.
So if you don’t have a consistent flow of referrals coming into the practice then you have a leak that is costing you thousands of dollars. Put systems in place now to make it easy for your clients to refer you and plug up that expensive leak once and for all.
Free Referral Marketing Webinar Designed For Top Financial Advisors Only
NOTE: To find out the exact strategies that we suggest for plugging leaks, and to learn about a proven referral marketing system for financial advisors <<click here>> and get access to a FREE Live Broadcast my friend and bon-fide Referral Guru George Guerra is holding on Thursday, July 17th.
During this LIVE broadcast, George will reveal how to design the perfect system for plugging your leaks.
- Why you should plug your leaks
- Why most advisors don’t and how to motivate your customers to get on board and help you plug them.
- What “tools” you need to create the right culture and environment in your practice (even if it’s just only you) to plug your leaks by your own design instead of by chance.
- How to design the ideal system for your sales process (George will go through different strategies—including strategies you can start with and implement right away.)
- And much, much more.
- <<Click here>> or go to Register for Free now