I have a quick question for you…
Are you looking for more annuity production?
As we all know, there’s really only a few levers that advisors can pull in order to drive more business.
And the most consequential lever to focus on, is the ability to get in front of more qualified annuity prospects.
It’s not rocket science.
More Leads → More Appointments → More Sales
Unfortunately, dialing in a consistent flow of qualified annuity leads is the single biggest challenge that most advisors deal with.
There are many ways that you can market your practice, but I’ve found digital marketing to be the most predictable and scalable way to grow your production.
But with all the confusing and conflicting information being pushed by our industry, it’s hard to know what actually works in the field and what’s a flash in the pan (or B.S.).
As a matter of fact, I created a short video that walks you through what I’m covering:
If you’re considering…
- Implementing digital marketing for yourself
- Hiring a digital marketing agency or guru
- Buying annuity leads
- Partnering with an FMO’s marketing team
You need to see this episode of the Annuity Experts Show called:
This training will be specifically on how to generate annuity leads with digital marketing.
Everything I’ll share with you is based on what’s working right now. No fluff, or hype.
During the presentation, I’ll showcase some of the most recent annuity leads that we generated from the prior 24 hours…
I’ll walk you through sample funnels, offers, and how we convert leads into qualified appointments…
Real-world digital marketing campaigns that we manage on behalf of our advisors…
During this episode, here’s what you’ll discover:
- No B.S. digital marketing methods for advisors — specifically, SEO vs paid advertising.
- The types of conversion funnels we use to generate annuity leads.
- Proven persuasion methods to encourage prospects to book scheduled appointments with us.
- How to leverage digital marketing in your practice, whether you decide to implement it all yourself or outsource it (and the pros and cons of each).
But if you’re a skimmer (like me), you can skip to the good parts:
- 12:39 – See actual annuity leads that we generated from the last 24 hours with assets ranging from 250K – 2MM.
- 16:09 – 3 critical ingredients to a successful digital marketing campaign (if any one of these is neglected, you’ll get subpar results, if any. *HINT, most digital marketing programs are missing one of these).
- 19:21 – Actual ads that we’re running on Google and Facebook to drive endless traffic (this alone is worth watching the presentation).
- 24:24 – Actual conversion and sales funnels that we’re running right now that are actively generating annuity leads and appointments for advisors around the country.
- 30:40 – My honest opinion on the best way to use webinars based on experience and actual data (much of what is being promoted regarding webinars is mostly B.S. – IMHO, I’ll let you be the judge).
- 33:46 – The simple yet powerful way that we persuade prospects to book meetings with advisors automatically (appointments literally get booked right on the calendar, once you understand this).
- 48:25 – I address the controversial topic of DIY vs outsourcing your digital marketing.
I’m all about being real and just sharing what’s actually working, and I hope you’ll get that sense when you watch this presentation.
Nothing will be for sale on this livestream, it’s 100% pure value and content to help you identify the best way for you to harness the power of digital marketing to drive annuity sales.
Let me save you hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of your hard-earned dollars, so you don’t make the same mistakes I did early on in my career.
The marketing gurus promoting their “implementation programs” want you to hire them to teach you how to DIY.
On the other hand, FMOs, lead vendors, and marketing agencies want you to hire them to run your digital marketing campaigns.
Learn what you should actually do in this episode.
P.S. Got a question about digital marketing? Let’s see if we can help. Book a 1:1 chat with my team so that we can point you in the right direction.
Call us at (520) 639-9479 or…
P.P.S. Discover the truth about digital marketing in our industry and why 87% of advisors’ digital marketing campaigns don’t work. Click the link below to download our exclusive report:
If you’re considering different digital marketing programs, be sure to check out The Top Questions You Should Ask Your Marketing Service Provider.