Do You Want To Have An Ideal Financial Advisor Lifestyle?
My clients have been financial professionals like you since 2001. And over that time (13+ years), I have had the opportunity to meet, speak to, and coach some really incredible financial professionals. I have met some of the most successful financial advisors in the country, and I have also met and spoke to many that continue to struggle every year. However, one thing that has always perplexed me is how few of you are really living the “ideal financial advisor lifestyle” that I believe you deserve.
What do I mean by Ideal Financial Advisor Lifestyle?
Let me start off by saying that I realize everyone has a different vision and dream of what their ideal lifestyle looks like. But one thing I do know is that no person in their right mind would ever say that their ideal lifestyle was to let their business run them. No one would say that they would prefer to have zero control over their new prospects and sales pipeline. And no one would ever say that they would prefer to not Feel Alive every day when they come into the office…
Yet, I continue to see and witness these kind of sad testimonials from countless financial professionals each and every year that I am in the business.
I hear things like this right out of some of your mouths:
- “I hate doing seminars, but I keep doing them and showing up to give my dog and pony show because it continues to work”
- “Of course I would rather not pay $3,000 per week for my radio show, but I don’t know of any other way to get new prospects”
- “I don’t even like meeting face to face with clients, but I keep doing it because it pays the bills”
- “Every January I wake up energized to start a clean slate, but I usually have no idea where I am going to find new prospects that year. Somehow I always manage to find some 3rd party marketing company that can get me through the year before their system stops working effectively”
- “My advertising and marketing expenses continue to keep going up just to keep pace with what I did last year“
Do any of these comments sound like they are coming from someone who “Feels Alive” in their business and is living an Ideal Financial Advisor Lifestyle?
NowI fully realize that this might not describe you, and that these comments are certainly not representative of all financial professionals. And I am certainly not bashing seminars or radio, as those are some of the best ways to educate consumers, and they usually provide a great ROI to you. The issue is when I hear advisors not fulfilled with their marketing and letting their business run them because they are going through the motions and are handcuffed with their marketing. As someone who has had conversations with thousands of financial professionals all over the country, this happens more often than you might care to believe.
Finally, I have no intention of spelling out how I can help you solve these problems and help you create the ideal financial advisor lifestyle, as that is the entire intention of the live hangout video at the top of this blog. For me to type all of that out, would not be “ideal” to my own lifestyle, or my carpal tunnel syndrome that plagues me. So watch the video above (at the top of the blog), and then check out the Ultimate Digital Marketing Recipe if you think you are a fit for it.