Would you like to learn how to maximize leads from a seminar?
Would you like to learn how you could be doing the following from scratch?
- Take your powerful seminar online without having to buy fancy camera equipment
- Learn the best tactics to drive free traffic to your seminar online
- Learn how to build an entire online sales funnel from scratch (without a web developer)
- See how easy it could be for you to start creating targeted leads from your seminar while on vacation
- How you can be educating and helping more people than ever before
How to Maximize Leads from a Seminar (ONLINE)
If you missed the first video training in the 3-part series on how to turn your seminar into an online lead funnel, let me get you up to speed on what my brother Luke and I have done over the past year.
Luke and I decided to do a 1-year case study to see just how many consumer leads that we could create by taking the following steps:
- Throwing up very basic black and white PowerPoint Presentations on a brand new (free) YouTube Channel
- Optimizing each video presentation to show up in the YouTube search engine using some of the SEO tactics that we have learned over the past two years
- Putting up a simple landing page website with only 50 total words on the entire site (see the actual site here)
- Recreating the simple steps with multiple presentations so we could have many lead funnels going at once
- We spent a total of $500 to test out some very cheap advertising views to our videos
The results from Project “How to Maximize Leads From A Seminar” were STAGGERING
Let me just show you what kind of leads we have produced the first half of this year from nothing but that simple landing page, some basic PowerPoint YouTube videos, and a $500 total investment in ad spend.
Just so you know, what you are looking at is total leads from our “YouTube landing page” each month. The unique submissions mean that they were a specific person (difference between Total and Unique is that some put their information in twice… perhaps because the free report went to spam so they tried again).
The conclusion that my brother and I came to after a full year of testing, was not only can taking your seminar presentations online to generate leads work, but it can work much better than we predicted. Not to mention, the costs are a joke compared to what it normally takes to get someone to view your presentation (a direct mail piece, dinner, etc.)… meaning that you will be able to educate, share your message with, and impact more people than you ever imagined.
The fact that two guys who aren’t even licensed anymore, who are not experts on most of the retirement topics that we covered, who were creating consumer leads simply to see if it would work, should excite you about the opportunity here.
Just think how much more effective the test would have been had we had your industry knowledge to share in the videos. Well we’ve recently launched a training series showing how we did it, so you’ll be able to recreate our test on your own with better videos so you can generate your own internet leads… to get immediate access to the first two videos of the FREE 3-part video training course, CLICK HERE and submit your email address so we can send you the videos and checklists/cheat-sheets.
P.S. – Don’t miss the free training on how to maximize leads from a seminar (online). The videos will be pulled soon, so watch them here why you can.