Find out what you can learn from an ex-Digital Dunce turned Digital Maverick…
This evening Luke and I did our “May Madness” live Google Hangout a day early as we felt the need to share a few financial marketing secrets that we have learned along the way. Much of it was spawned due to some of the recent questions that we are receiving from financial professionals like you. And some of it originated from us just loving to share our knowledge and to help out after we continue to see financial professionals struggling with online marketing.
Here are the financial marketing secrets that we covered on this live hangout.
- Top 2 digital marketing sales ideas ONLY for financial advisors that currently do seminar marketing
- Top 3 things that I have learned the hard way over the years in regards to digital marketing in the financial services world
- Top 3 objections that we hear from financial advisors about “Going Digital” and about buying the Ultimate Digital Marketing Recipe.
I won’t give it all away as I highly encourage you to watch the entire live event (above), as it really is packed full of some incredible value-add (not to mention it is more entertaining that reading my blog word for word), but here are some of the other random points that we revealed.
- Don’t cut corners and be cheap when it comes to building your online infrastructure. That doesn’t mean overpay for anything, and it certainly doesn’t mean that you should ever buy something that you don’t see giving you a solid return on investment over time. It simply means if you are going to do digital marketing the right way, then built it up correctly and save yourself tons of money and headache over time (trust me, I learned the hard way).
- The analogy to this in the seminar marketing realm is when you finally decide to do your first seminar, you don’t do one at Dairy Queen do you? Of course not! You pick a more upscale restaurant as it has a huge influence on what kind of people show up, not to mention a reflection on you personally. Well it is the same deal with your site. If a potential new client comes to your site and sees that it is done in “Dairy Queen” fashion vs “Capital Grille” fashion, it will certainly leave a certain taste in their mouth. Not to mention, your site will leave a lasting impression on your visitor that might be tough to change down the road.
Check out the actual live hangout above for more financial marketing secrets.
P.S. – The Ultimate Digital Marketing Recipe is 75% off right now! Don’t miss your chance to get control of your leads and to discover all of our secrets to creating hundreds of free leads each and every month. Learn more here.