Are you a financial professional that keeps hearing that you should be using Facebook in your practice, but you have no idea how to maximize your time and effort on the social media platform? Perhaps you don’t even know where to begin to set up your business “Facebook Fan Page”, how to create events for your business, or how to boost your posts?
Well I have some great news for you then!
Amy McIlwain, the Social Media Maven, and myself go over all of the basics (and a few advanced strategies) of Facebook marketing for financial professionals in this 40-minute live event.
In this replay, you will discover:
- How to properly create a Facebook business page, which category to pick, and how to fill out your profile to get free traffic from Facebook
- How to create events where you could be attracting free traffic to your workshops, your client appreciation events, and even fun outings that you do to generate brand awareness such as wine tastings, day at the ballpark, etc.
- How to utilize Facebook marketing for as little as a few dollars per post. You will also get an understanding on how to do effective marketing to events on your business page
- Learn about a new application that Amy is using (for free) that automatically posts Happy Birthday and other posts on her client’s Facebook walls on her behalf
- Learn how to legally steal other people’s traffic by proper tagging and posting on other groups, business, or personal Facebook walls
- How to create unique landing pages on any business page in must minutes
- How Facebook Marketing for Financial Advisors and Professionals can be an important part of your practice
Finally, learn some other tactics that Amy and Joe are personally using within their respective businesses to attract new prospects and build out their brands.
If you are a financial professional, and have any other questions or “tips” that you would like Amy or Joe to cover or clarify, please post your questions or ideas in the comment box below. We will do our best to answer it promptly. Thank you and enjoy the video!
P.S. – Don’t forget to LIKE this!