Does your annuity have a trigger?
If your answer is no, or if you don’t know what I’m referring to, then you’ll want to join us for this episode of the Annuity Experts Show.
On this episode of the Annuity Experts Show, we discuss how to leverage a little-known annuity feature that you can use to solve your clients’ biggest problems (and increase your annuity sales and personal compensation this year and beyond).
…interestingly enough, very few advisors know about this.
Traditionally, over the last 20 years, consumers have had to take on risk with their assets in order to keep up with inflation.
But here’s where things get really exciting…
Today, with interest rates rising, annuities are now able to keep up with inflation without taking on unnecessary risk.
Since annuity contract options are getting better for consumers, we are now seeing an unparalleled opportunity for advisors to help their clients to achieve more growth, and the return of their clients’ assets – all without the market risk.
While delivering massive value to clients at the same time.
Making certain proprietary annuities far more competitive than some of the more popular annuities being sold today.
Which is why in this episode of the Annuity Experts Show, we delve into how to use certain proprietary products and advanced income planning strategies to gain a superior advantage over your competition in an episode we called…
Annuity Experts Show – Episode 007
Does Your Annuity Have A Trigger? – How To Use Annuity Triggers To Deliver More Value To Your Clients
In this episode, we shared:
- An annuity with a “trigger index option,” which means that if the index is positive (by any amount at all) the client receives a 7.5% interest credit for their account.
It’s a fantastic product for clients that want a fair amount of return, without principal risk – and it has no fees!
- Another product we revealed is an option for clients to earn up to 8% – that’s completely liquid and has no surrender charges.
It also has a legacy benefit which pays out 1.5X whatever the client pays into it if something happens to the contract owner.
- How to fully understand the psychology of your ideal prospect, so that you can properly position this type of investment vehicle.
- The biggest concern that our target audience is facing (the most crucial period of time in retirement).
- How to easily explain the limitations of stocks, real estates, CDs or bonds to prospects and clients (to drive an ethical wedge between traditional investments and annuities).
- The specific talking points and the storylines that you can start using immediately to communicate value to clients.
- How to ethically exploit this window of opportunity (this will only last until interest rates go down).
- Why we see annuity triggers as one of the biggest opportunities we’ve seen over the last decade.
- The 2 types of market risk of the 60/40 portfolio that your clients MUST be aware of (see how this can be used to more easily explain and sell annuities).
- Why you need to know about this type of annuity so you can share it with your clients and prospects.
- Also, we will be sharing a safe money alternative that has upside potential, downside protection, and no surrender schedule.
- Powerful prospecting techniques to engage with your potential clients immediately.
- Simple tips to more easily deliver value to your clients and how to convert a cold prospect into potential business (swipe and deploy this email template immediately).
And much more…
If you’re a skimmer like me, here’s specifically what we covered with video timestamps for you to skip to the most relevant parts of the video replay:
05:04 – Why we see annuity triggers as one of the biggest opportunities we’ve seen over the last decade.
06:31 – How to fully understand the psychology of your ideal prospect so you can properly position this type of annuity.
08:05 – The biggest concern that our target audience is dealing with (the most crucial period of time in retirement).
11:27 – How to easily explain the limitations of stocks, real estate, CDs or bonds to prospects and clients.
12:50 – The 2 types of market risk of the 60/40 portfolio that your prospects and clients MUST be aware of (see how this can be used to ethically sell a certain type of annuity).
15:47 – How the pandemic affected the traditional 60/40 stock and bond portfolio.
16:36 – How to easily explain and position an alternative to the 60/40 stock portfolio (use this compelling storyline in your sales process immediately to sell more annuities).
20:20 – The 4 critically important features of annuities and a simple, yet powerful explanation of annuity triggers (with actual percentages and example dollar amounts).
30:29 – How to use the “safe money maximizer”.
39:18 – What is the best criteria advisors should be using when evaluating cap rates.
45:06 – How to use proprietary product offerings and advanced annuity strategies to differentiate yourself from other advisors and gain an unfair advantage.
Nothing will be for sale on this livestream, it will be 100% pure value and content to help you identify the best way for you to harness the power of annuity triggers to deliver more to your clients.
Click the link below to watch this episode:
→ Annuity Experts Show – Episode 7 – Does Your Annuity Have A Trigger? – How To Use Annuity Triggers To Deliver More Value To Your Clients
P.S. Need a second opinion on a difficult annuity case or want access to proprietary annuities that less than 1% of advisors even know about?
Call us at (520) 639-9479 or…
Click here to book your 1:1 Discovery Call with AIM
P.P.S. Discover the truth about digital marketing in our industry and why 87% of advisors’ digital marketing campaigns don’t work. Click the link below to download our exclusive report:
→ How To Attract Endless Annuity Prospects & Clients Automatically
If you’re considering different digital marketing programs, be sure to check out The Top Questions You Should Ask Your Marketing Service Provider.