Are you considering testing out a new marketing idea?
Have you watched an advisor “case study” video or webinar promoting a proven way to get 20-30 booked appointments on your calendar per month?
If you’re like most advisors in our industry right now, you’ve seen ads promoting all different types of advisor marketing programs.
However, in order to get predictable and scalable results, there’s a lot more that goes into making digital marketing work than putting up some Facebook ads and closing business via Zoom.
If any of the steps in a marketing process are not properly dialed in, the whole process fails to produce consistent and predictable results. In the software world, they refer to this as a “single point of failure.”
So, how do you avoid a “single point of failure” from ruining your chances of success with digital marketing?
That’s what we’ll be discussing in this episode of the Annuity Experts Show.
This episode will be fully dedicated to digital marketing and will be brought to you by yours truly.
This livestream presentation is if:
- You’re considering an alternative to dinner seminars, retirement workshops, or educational classes to market your practice.
- You’re being inundated with Facebook ads, text messages, or emails about joining the latest and greatest marketing programs.
- You’re evaluating different marketing programs or ideas and not sure which way to go.
- You’re looking for a proven turn-key, done-for-you marketing program that predictably generates leads and qualified appointments.
- You want to consistently close new business without having to meet with prospects and clients in-person.
Here’s what we discussed:
- The single most important “marketing metric” that you should know about any type of marketing program (this simple formula alone will help you cut through all the B.S., smoke & mirrors).
- The difference between a “prototype” vs a “production” phase (and why this critical distinction can be the difference between your success and failure).
- Should you implement digital marketing yourself or outsource it? (the pros and cons of each).
- The best way to help position yourself as the credible trusted expert advisor BEFORE your 1st appointment (most marketing programs miss the boat on this one).
- The glaring problem(s) with many of the marketing programs being promoted right now.
- The 10 top questions that every advisor should ask their marketing provider BEFORE you spend a dime on digital marketing.
- Why digital marketing pros in our industry are seeing a surge in annuity leads and appointments right now (while the rest of the industry is struggling).
- The 4 distinct ways to pay for digital marketing (that’s not related to your actual marketing budget, most advisors miss this!).
A lot has changed in the marketing landscape in our industry over the last decade, and this week’s Annuity Experts livestream will address everything you need to know before you hire or choose to implement digital marketing yourself.
Episode 13 of the Annuity Experts Show will cut through all the noise, hype and confusion as it relates to using digital marketing to grow your practice…
So you can be certain you’re working with a reputable marketing group with a proven track record of success.
We want you to have access to this “insider” information so you can avoid wasting your hard-earned cash on a marketing program that has not proven to produce predictable results.
You’ll walk away with a clear understanding of what to look out for BEFORE you invest your hard-earned dollars into any marketing program. Use this presentation to cut through the smoke & mirrors of a marketer’s pitch.
Don’t spend a dime on marketing until you watch this…
P.S. Do you want to ensure you never run short of high-quality leads or need help using digital marketing to grow your practice, without sacrificing your lifestyle?
Call us at (520) 639-9479 or…
P.P.S. Discover the truth about digital marketing in our industry and why 87% of advisors’ digital marketing campaigns don’t work. Click the link below to download our exclusive report: