How To Bring In $28 Million In New Business Every Year, While Getting 100% Of Your Marketing Costs Paid For With Matt Gulbransen
Is it possible to have your prospects pay you BEFORE they become clients? Would you like to have 100% of your entire marketing budget completely paid for this year?
Today’s guest is one of the rare advisors that has figured out how to build his dream business and get his entire marketing budget paid for by using this one method that he learned from Jason Wenk’s MM1 program.
Also be sure to check out my last episode #22 with Jason Wenk where we discuss how to use lifestyle design to boost your business, energy & happiness.
My guest’s name is Matt Gulbransen, who went from growing up on a farm to building a $175 million RIA before the age of 34.
Matt’s production numbers are ESPECIALLY impressive considering the following:
- He is the solo producer of business in his firm
- He takes ample time off in the summer to go wake surfing and spend time with his wife and twins.
- He brings in $20-$30 million in new business per year with only 4 to 5 mailings!
- Matt gets 100% of his marketing paid for (he’ll explain how he does it in our interview)
Matt has designed his business to provide him strong recurring revenue… Matt only works with committed clients that value his time and are a pleasure to work with.
In this interview with Matt he shared:
- How Matt got 100% of his marketing costs covered by using this one “little-known” METHOD.
- How Matt gets prospects to pay him FIRST, BEFORE he has the 1st appointment and how to never chase a prospect ever again.
- The most persuasive words that Matt uses when converting prospects into clients.
- How Matt has been able to consistently bring in $20 to $30 million in new business consistently each year to produce a strong revenue stream.
- Why Matt avoid using “fear-based” marketing and what Matt does differently to consistently attract his ideal clients.
Matt RARELY gives interviews, so I’m especially excited to share with you this jam-packed interview.
Matt credits much of his success to following Jason Wenk’s MM1 success frameworks, click here to join the early-notification waiting list to learn more.
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!