Former Scientist Reveals How He Used LinkedIn to Book 500,000 Appointments
After taking a brief break, we’re back in the saddle with our regular podcast episodes. If you missed our last show, be sure to episode #24 with Wes White called 30 Year Old Advisor Reveals How He Went From ZERO to $50 Million in AUM in less than 2.5 years.
Today’s guest name is Cory Sanchez, he is the co-founder of Mojo Global Marketing. Cory went from being a scientist to launching a company that specializes in offering 100% done-for-you managed lead generation campaigns.
Mojo Global is an award winning marketing company that was recently featured on Forbes for booking 500,000 appointments.
Today Cory will share with you why he and his business partner ditched traditional networking activities for a new and leveraged way to get in front of new qualified prospects using LinkedIn.
In this interview with Cory reveals:
- How LinkedIn differs from Facebook and why Microsoft purchased LinkedIn for $26.2 billion
- The 3 Step formula to connect with qualified prospects on LinkedIn and turn them into schedule appointments
- How to laser target your ideal prospect within LinkedIn’s 470,000,000 database to attract your ideal client
- The most common mistakes business owners are making with LinkedIn and how to avoid them at all costs.
- The key ingredients for a killer LinkedIn profile that demonstrates trust and credibility with your prospects and gets ranked on Google.
- How Cory got 3,000 people to get registered for his webinar presentation!
If you’re looking for a way to put networking on steroids to attract and connect with affluent prospects then check out this interview with former scientist Cory Sanchez.
Check out this killer interview with Cory Sanchez:
Links And Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
Have you subscribed to the Advisor Internet Marketing Podcast on iTunes yet?
If you love to show, please click here to leave a review and let Apple know!
Thanks so much for joining us for this episode. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Leave a note in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post.
Thanks for joining us, until next time!